A trained and prepared safety services provider.
Providing a full range of health and safety services to ensure projects follow safe work practices and adhere to HSE standards.
A Safety Services Company
Through office and field-based HSE staff, RCI ensures our clients’ projects are following safe work practices and adhering to our clients’ and industry HSE standards. We provide a full range of health, safety and environmental services from field assessments, accident investigations, corrective action plans and regulatory compliance reviews in addition to job site staffing in a variety of positions and roles.
Achieving Health and Safety Goals
HSE professionals at RCI are trained and prepared to work through any HSE challenges or issues our clients may encounter:
- Job site HSE staffing
- HSE field assessments
- Corrective action plans
- Accident investigation
- Project HSE plans – development and implementation
- Regulatory compliance reviews
- Company-specific training
- HSE meetings – preparation and leadership
- Hazard identification (HAZIDS)
- Post-job evaluation
- Professional witness for legal matters
- Spill and release contingency planning